Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Political Climate

I have taken a little hiatus from writing over the past few weeks.  It isn't because I don't have an opinion of the goings-on, but rather so I could gather my thoughts more completely. 

The Ayatollah Barry Obama (Soetero) is really outdoing himself.  His administration is in such disarray that even he doesn't know how bad it is.  He is taking advise from those who have little information and who seek none at the same time.  His dis-connect from the "little people" is more profound than ever.  I've been watching the polls that have been telling us that he leads Mr. Romney by so many points, but then I see that they over-sample democrats sometimes as much as 2-1.

After taking into account the oversampling and re-figuring the actual balance, I believe Mr. Romney will win in a landslide victory nearly as strong as Ronald Reagan's.  Here is the problem:  Mr. Obama only gets told what he wants to hear.  He is only asked what he wants to be asked.  He only tells what his perception of what we want to hear.  I believe his distance from me to be extreme.  He can't believe the little people can think for themselves.  We are, in his mind, unable to make decisions for ourselves.  We are too stupid to know how to raise our children.  We need to be told what food to prepare for our children and how to prepare it.  We are unable to determine our children's needs.

What a buffoon!







No comments:

Post a Comment