Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our political leaders are WRONG!

So..Former President Carter has the unmitigated gall to say that the Islamic Brotherhood is "nothing to worry about"?  I wonder what rock he has been living under.  Mrs. Clinton said the same thing a few days ago.  Are these people stuck in fantasy land?    Have they not been paying attention?  Why is it that I know the Islamic Brotherhood is dangerous when these so-called leaders do not.  Perhaps their "advisors" haven't told them.  I can't believe they read any background or do any research themselves.  They must rely on others to tell them what to believe.  If that is the case we have hired a bunch of dolts who cannot form their own opinion based on their own research.  I AM FRIGHTENED.

I fear the wars mentioned in the Bible are near.  Never in modern history have all the signs and symptoms of a potential global religious war been so evident.  Remember "all nations against Israel and Israel against all nations?"  Israel is again surrounded by non-covenant nations.  Her closest ally, the USA, is unfortunately weakening it's support of Israel.  I am very afraid that the chaos mentioned in the scriptures will shortly be coming to pass.  I fear for my children and grandchildren. 

I hope and pray that we adhere to the admonitions of the Prophet.  He has instructed us as to what we should do to protect ourselves.  Our nation needs to return to Christian Values.  We need to exercise fasting and prayer to God.  We need to exercise collective faith.  If we do not....nothing else we can do will prevent the disaster we fear.

We need to stop the multi-cultural nonsense and get back to praising God.  He is our only salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment