Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Will a Real Conservative Please Stand Up?

We all thought we'd fool the political knuckleheads into thinking they could actually be civil during the Christmas season.  Boy were we wrong.

I'm still waiting for the real conservative to stand up.  Please someone give me a candidate for whom I can vote.

I still won't vote for Mitt Romney.  As a conservative he's a real good liberal.  Check out amnesty, global warming, etc.

I still won't vote for Newt Gingrich.  He doesn't stand in one place long enough to know what he believes in.

I still won't vote for Gov. Perry.  He wants to permit blanket amnesty for felons.

I still won't vote for Ron Paul.  Withdrawal from the international stage is not in our best interest.

I may be able to vote for Rick Santorum.  I don't have a whole lot of faith in his ability to beat the Ayatollah Obama, though.

I can't vote for Michele Bauchmann.  She has international criminals on her staff.  If she hangs out with that crowd as a candidate, I'm guessing she will continue as president.

Jon Huntsman is more liberal than the Ayatollah Obama.  He never met a crisis he didn't believe in.

I would have voted for Herman Cain, and I would have voted for Sarah Palin.

We need a clean candidate who will STAND UP for AMERICA each and every time.  Be honest in his dealings with the public, both foreign and domestic, AND PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION.    We need a candidate that will close those departments that are not specifically noted in the Constitution, and then strengthen our military, protect our borders, get rid of "political correctness" and be an honest leader.

IN WHOM CAN I TRUST?

No comments:

Post a Comment