Thursday, July 7, 2016

Why Am I Forced to Know of Bedroom Activity?

I am not interested in what goes on in any individual bedroom.  I am not interested in whether LGBT or straight activity is going on.  I don't want to know if there are any deviant activity or not.  So WHY AM I FORCED TO KNOW WHAT LGBT ACTIVITY IS GOING ON BY LGBT ACTIVISTS?

Would it be offensive to have a Straight Pride parade?  We are forced to witness Gay Pride parades all over the country through newscasts, newspapers, magazines, etc.

Why is it offensive to desire non-trans restrooms?  I am not interested whether or not a Trans uses any particular restroom  However, if one LOOKS like a male, he/she should use a men's room.  If one LOOKS like a female he/she should use the ladies room.  Why would one intentionally want to draw attention to himself/herself if they are really interested in privacy?

Why do I need to participate in the deviant activities and appear to agree with them, when doing so is contrary to my own beliefs?

Why is it acceptable to force these things on me?

Why is not acceptable for me to observe and practice my 1st Amendment rights?

Why am I criticized for practicing my religion.  Why are Churches being criticized for practicing their stated precepts?

While I love each member of my family, I do not need to know what they do in their own homes, and I am not interested in having any of my posterity report that information to me unsolicited.  These things are personal and private, in my opinion, and do not need to  shared.



No comments:

Post a Comment