Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Cup Runneth Over

Here is my latest Political analysis:

Hillary must not be permitted to occupy the White House.  Her stated goals for her potential presidency will completely destroy the traditional American culture.  We cannot permit her to appoint even one Supreme Court justice.  I believe her mental health to be marginal at best, and I cannot envision her as commander-in-chief of the armed forces when she cannot even take care of one ambassador and his staff.  Lying seems to be her best accomplishment.

The new arrival on the scene, Evan McMullin is endorsed by the establishment Republican elitist class.  He appears to be a great candidate, and his stated positions look pretty good, but so have the past candidates.  Here are my problems with Mr. McMullin:
1.  He doesn't participate in family life.  40 years old and never married.  I don't know and I don't really care the reasons why.  He cannot identify with the middle class family situation.
2.  He is endorsed by establishment Republicans who we propose to replace.  The establishment Republicans are elitist and have been in power AND HAVE NOT DONE WHAT THEY WERE SENT TO WASHINGTON TO DO.  They just don't get it.  In my opinion, the ideal candidate is one that intends to shake up the federal government and get it back to where it should be with respect to the consitution.
3.  He is entering the race very late.  There is not sufficient time to complete vet him.  Just because he is LDS is not sufficient for me.  He could be the spoiler for the republican party.

I don't like Mr. Johnson because of the warts he brings to the table.  He is an admitted current illegal drug user.   Can you even consider letting him be Commander-in-Chief?

So, I guess my vote will go to Mr. Trump.  Even though I think there are better candidates available, I will vote so that the Supreme Court can be filled with conservative justices with an originalist bent..  He isn't a politician, which I like, and he is interested in shaking up and reducing the blood sucking federal agencies that are killing our society and culture.



1 comment: