Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's all smoke and mirrors

Remember the magician I talked about in my previous post?  I'm sorry to say that I've been proven right.  Mr. Boehner has proven to be a counterfeit conservative.  I repeat my admonition of several days ago.  SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT!  Pay only Law Enforcement, Military, and Elderly/disabled, and furlough everyone else including politicians and their staffs.  Evidently they are incapable of doing what we hired them to do, so we furlough them until they CAN do what we have asked them to do. That is what we do in private enterprise when we have insufficient money to meet payroll.  We CUT SPENDING!  Instead, our political representatives tried to present us with smoke and mirrors and tell us they are cutting spending.  I wonder just how insane they think we are.   We are too well informed for this to pass muster.  It is time for the grass roots to get busy and find someone with a back-bone who will take control and return this country to the constitution that created it.

Mr Boehner proved to us that he is undeserving of conservative leadership.  We, who advocate the precepts of the tea-party movement, demand the government to reduce.  Live within our income without increasing taxes.  Increasing taxes only prevents investment.  Calling new taxes "investment" is simply lying.  I say now, without shame, our political leaders are lying to themselves, each other, and the public, and I say it must stop.  The Grand Ayatollah Barak Insane Obama is the granddaddy of all liars and must never be trusted and must not be re-elected.

We must impress upon both the republicrats and the demicans that we will not put up with this and their unemployment looms.  I dislike liars.

Obviously not enough said, but enough for today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment