Sunday, June 30, 2013

Criminal or Patriot?

Is it a crime to expose criminal behavior?

Is it a crime to expose criminal behavior when it is perpetrated by a government?

Mr. Snowden, a former contractor for NSA evesdropping exposed what I consider to be criminal behavior.  So my question is if Mr. Snowden is a criminal, then why are not all witness against criminals also criminals?

In my estimation Mr. Snowden should be be given the American Citizen's Medal of Honor for exposing criminal activities perpetrated by the United States Government.  He won't get any medals from our government, so it is time we, the people, establish medals to be given patriots that are working to be sure our government works within the rule of law and not against the American people.

I didn't agree with George Bush's establishment of Homeland Security, and I don't agree with the current level of interference in American citizen's lives by the current Supreme Ayatollah in chief who disguises it by funneling it through the Department of Homeland Security.

I haven't been very impressed with the current crop of legislators either.  I say throw the bums out.  When you can't tell the difference between the so-called Republicans and the so-called Democrats, we become led by a one party system.  The Republicans are happy to be the party of also-rans and are not willing to lead.  There are a couple of glimmers of light, but we still haven't seen total effort to quell the blood letting, book burning, history rewriting, and total control of the people.

Republican Orin Hatch voted "FOR" the so-called "Immigration" bill using flawed logic.  I am sure he never even read what he voted for.  Using 1200 pages to say that we'll not do anything except give illegal immigrants more money is just stupid.  We are not so uninformed that we cannot see that these current legislators are only there to receive graft.  So many go in as paupers and come out as millionaires it makes me wonder where the money comes from.  Where is the Inspector General for the Senate, or for the House of Representatives, for that matter so that the inappropriate and illegal behavior can be brought to light.  Oh...I forgot....those who bring government illegal behavior are criminals.  Silly of me not to remember.  

I read yesterday that Mark Levin and Sarah Palin are considering starting a "Liberty Party".  Michael Savage attempted a similar project a few years ago and couldn't get it going.  However, I would throw my energy in a Liberty Party if it was truly conservative and willing to lead instead of being happy to be in attendance while someone else leads.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment