Saturday, November 20, 2010

We've already lost the war on terror

Osama and his ilk have already won.  America is terrorized from within.  With all the so called "security defenses" that have been and will be instituted we have lost our freedoms and our peace of mind.  I figure I am terrorized when I have to show my naked body to perverts at the airport or instead allow myself to be legally sexually molested.  When we are afraid to fly because Obama's gestapo agents will molest us or ridicule us when we fear for our personal security, we have lost the battle.

I personally will no longer fly.  I will drive or take the train, or take the bus, but I will not fly.  I, who used to be a fairly frequent flier, will no longer fly.  I hope the airlines get this message quickly.  They cannot and should not allow the federal government to dictate how their passengers are treated.  Since the properties used by the airlines are not owned by the federal government, and the planes are also not owned by the government, and since the airlines must pay to use the air routes in which they fly, the government needs to get out of the airline's and it's passenger's business.

The stories coming out now with regard to abusive behavior of the TSA agents are not acceptable.  They treat people with or without medical conditions with impunity.  Congress needs to defund the Department of Homeland Security in general and TSA specifically, and then limit the ability of government to terrorize Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment