Saturday, December 25, 2010

JumboJim's Christmas Message

Merry Christmas everyone.  I'm enjoying the perfect Christmas.  I enjoyed giving needed gifts to those I love instead of mindless games, trinkets, or items never to be used. 

I know that God lives and that He is interested in our well being.  I know that He sent His son to be born on this world, to grow and to be sacrificed in order that ALL of His sons and daughters have the opportunity to return to His realm providing they will obey His son's commandments.

I know that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, Mary, in Bethlehem.  I know that he suffered the atonement so that we may repent of our sins and become clean and worthy to enter into Eternal Life.  I know that Jesus was crucified in order to conquer death and establish the ordinance of resurrection so that ALL mankind may also experience resurrection, even those who do not believe in Him.   I know that Jesus was resurrected and left this world in the same manner in which he will return to it.  I know that Jesus Christ will return to this world in Eternal Glory to claim it as His kingdom.  I know that many of us will be disappointed at his coming.  I know He is the Savior of the world.  Princess and I love him and we are appreciative of the things God does in our behalf.

I'll return to the rant tomorrow.

1 comment: