Monday, December 13, 2010

Queen Michelle Obama doesn't trust US?

Of all the unmitigated gall!  Queen Michelle Obama doesn't trust parents to make sure their children are getting proper nutrition.  So as a result she pressured King Barry to press forward the "School Meal" act that was signed into law today.  King Barry said he did it because he doesn't like to sleep on the couch.  That seems to me to be an appropriate reason to put billions of dollars we don't have into a program we don't need or even want. I'm having visions of the story "1984".

I wonder when the government will require us to send our children to "raising centers" because we cannot be trusted to teach our children right from wrong.

Where are the Christian Evangelists on this one?  Why have we not heard from the Amerikan Civil Liberties Union?  Why are they not championing the rights of the individuals and families to make decisions for themselves?  I don't get it. 

Understandably the churches are afraid to enter into this conflict for fear of losing their tax exempt status, for surely King Barry would sick the IRS onto them if they stepped out of line.  I wonder what happened to the "unalienable rights" promised by the Constitution of the United States.  That of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I don't recall a right to happiness, but only a right to pursue it.  How dare Queen Michelle supersede parental rights and responsibilities.

1 comment:

  1. So they say that they compensate school lunches by $2.72 per child per day, for those who receive "free lunch". And we wonder why schools are in need of money? when I was going to school, lunch came with me in a brown paper bag, and was a sandwich or 2 and some piece of fruit, with enough change to buy a carton of milk (25 or 50 cents depending on the year). I could be wrong, but I THINK our children can eat for less than $2.72/day. I say do away with the school lunch program all together. But that's just me... As for the "raising centers", they're called boarding schools. I'm with you. I fear, and will vigorously fight against the day that parents are seen as "unfit" to raise their own children, and forced to send them away to be raised and taught. I will revolt!

    ReplyDelete