Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Oak Ridge Boys-Cedar City, Utah Concert

What a GREAT program.  My family and I fell in love with the Oak Ridge Boys more than 20 years ago.  I purchased an album and we found Elvira.  We used Elvira as motivation for our children to help clean the house on Christmas Eve from that first time and down through the years.  We turned it on, cranked up the volume and danced and cleaned.

From that time I have wanted to see the Boys in concert, but have never had an opportunity.  I've worked on the railroad and I am a truck driver, I'm often where the Boys aren't.  However.....Last night was an opportunity I was not about to miss.  I purchased tickets as soon as they were available and took my wife and two daughters to see the GREATEST Country/Gospel group I have ever listened to.

THANK YOU Oak Ridge Boys for a clean, uplifting and wonderful concert.  I danced and sang with you through most of the songs.  It was WONDERFUL.  Thank you for a extraordinary evening with my wife and daughters. 

Back to the rant tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, if you tweet the Boys @oakridgeboys, they respond. ;)

    ReplyDelete