Thursday, July 7, 2011

A better day

I have had a better day today, although I've struggled through it.  I still have trouble focusing on my chores, but I've been able to speak cogently and hear most of what is going on around me.  My voice is still gravelly except when I raise it.  My hands continue to let things slip out of them.  I find my typing to be more tedious than normal though.  I have to watch pretty close or I wind up typing things that don't make sense.  My brain sees the problems, but my fingers don't follow instructions well.

I believe I will post my progress for the next few days.  I'm doing this mostly so I have a record of my thoughts and actions, but also so my family and friends will know what is happening.  I believe my political rant will have to take a back seat to these events that have the potential of changing my very life. 

I want you to know that I know that God lives and that He cares for each of us.  I have experienced sacred and awesome things of which I don't speak.  While that is the case, I still worry about my station in this life and the life to follow.  

enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment